1. Originally posted by yuri31:Hm, I'm getting pretty concerned. Some flights in Central Europe have been cancelled due to bad weather. A storm caused a collapse of a stage near Trenčín and the biggest music festival in Slovakia was cancelled. A little boy died. Hopefully there won't be any storm in Berlin, I can still vividly remember Santana's show last year in Bratislava which was cancelled because of bad weather.

my vista sidebar says its 19 C and sunny in Berlin, the worst would be heavy rain and 12mph winds, so it would be wet but workable
  2. Any surprises for tonight????????

I would say they play "Until the end of the World" or "Neon Lights" instead of "Mysterious Ways".
  3. Can't participate tonight as i'm off to see a U2 tribute band. If no other crew is around i'll forward the setlist to our twitter
  4. Originally posted by spooner:Any surprises for tonight????????

I would say they play "Until the end of the World" or "Neon Lights" instead of "Mysterious Ways".

I think the only one with a chance is UTEOTW, I can't see them playing Neon Lights yet
  5. Snow Patrol well into their set
  6. # u2gigsZooropa related.3 minutes ago from Tweetie

#
    u2gigs
    u2gigsIt's Berlin related.10 minutes ago from Tweetie

#
    u2gigs
    u2gigsWe just had a look at the setlist and there is one surprise for todays show.10 minutes ago from Tweetie
  7. Has to be Stay then. Video was recorded in Berlin
  8. the rain has come, seems heavy aswell
  9. A Zooropa and Berlin related surprise. Sounds like Stay. I'd kill ti hear that one

10. In all seriousness, it's most certain indeed