1. Was "Stay" even rehearsed for the Brandenburger gate concert? Can't find any videos of it, although seemingly it was soundchecked?
  2. Originally posted by Malahide:Was "Stay" even rehearsed for the Brandenburger gate concert? Can't find any videos of it, although seemingly it was soundchecked?

It was rehearsed for sure. Note that they changed the setlist short before going on stage
  3. That probably took half an hour
    Pity, maybe if they would have started at 6.30, they might had room for it

4. jep... but im not sure that was the factor of ditching it.
  5. For people who want to order Brandenburger Tor shirt: http://www.fjvdmeulen.nl/ (click on 'shirts')

It's in Dutch, if you can't understand you can PM me
  6. I can just everybody recommend to download the Berlin multicam

"Berlin - 20 Years ago - ONE"

It's so great, amazing!!!! ...I think this is the best multicam of the current tour so far, together with "Port of Amsterdam" and both Cardiff multicams...
    It has got tremendous angles and the creator did a marvellous job if u ask me. Not to mention that the band was in a great mood

youtbue-links:
    One

Ultraviolet

Crazy Tonight

Teasers:
    Part 1:

Part 2:

It's a 2 DVD-compilation. You can find it on u2torrents.com

Note: DVD1 will be upgraded soon with an additional cam (it popped up after DVD1 was uploaded), and a corrected ratio of common 16
  7. I have the second DVD it is amazing, waiting for the first dvd to appear in fixed form as well.

Too bad he/she used picture-in-picture shots a few times, they should ban those But One is magnificent and could be aired on tv.
  8. so only worth starting disc 2 now until the new Disc 1 gets seeded?