1. did disc 1 of the revised multi-cam ever arrive?
  2. hasn't arrived yet.
  3. Aspect ratio, its in 16/9 now instead 4/3. Also some new cams.

Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]

is it worth downloading if I already have dvd 1 ? what's revised exactly? (sorry if it's a dumb question, but I have to ask before I kill my ratio... again )

4. finished downloading...... great improvement, love it
  5. A multi-cam of the amazing Berlin's Stay (Faraway, So Close) including parts of the official videoclip. Nice video, made by "andys" (U2EastLink):

http://vimeo.com/7111406

6. *small bump*

since the Brandenburg Gate gig doesn't really have its own topic, I won't bother starting one for just saying.....

today it's 1 year ago to the day that U2 played in Berlin at the Brandenburg Gate on November 05, 2009

a whole year gone by already. what a night it's been, those of us who were happy to be there will remember... it was slightly raining, in fact it was a mix of cold drizzle and a wee bit of snow, it looked beautiful when you looked up into the night sky and saw the laser lights reflecting in that rain/snow.... the square before the gate was crowded.... and until this day I remember all those people who were in the buildings surrounding the square in front of the gate.... there were people on the balconies....there were people on the rooftops of the buildings... so many.... they stood on the roofs watching U2.... it felt special, that night..... there was something to it, something historic, and the band and some of us folks were there.

I'll never forget, it was awesome just a year ago. already a year ago
  7. Originally posted by MacStripey:*small bump*

since the Brandenburg Gate gig doesn't really have its own topic, I won't bother starting one for just saying.....

today it's 1 year ago to the day that U2 played in Berlin at the Brandenburg Gate on November 05, 2009

a whole year gone by already. what a night it's been, those of us who were happy to be there will remember... it was slightly raining, in fact it was a mix of cold drizzle and a wee bit of snow, it looked beautiful when you looked up into the night sky and saw the laser lights reflecting in that rain/snow.... the square before the gate was crowded.... and until this day I remember all those people who were in the buildings surrounding the square in front of the gate.... there were people on the balconies....there were people on the rooftops of the buildings... so many.... they stood on the roofs watching U2.... it felt special, that night..... there was something to it, something historic, and the band and some of us folks were there.

I'll never forget, it was awesome just a year ago. already a year ago

+1 it was a great night. So happy to be there!