1. Today we revised our language backend. From now on all U2start languages can be managed online, therefore we also introduce a translation team. All members that helped translating the site in all languages apart from Dutch and English (we can do that ourselves) are automatically put in this group. As a gesture they also got their own (purple) username color.

The translation team currently has five users; sadb7788 (Italian), theedge123 & spiral_staircase (French), loftarasa (German) and kristbg (Portuguese). These users are able to manage their own translation easily online through U2start.

We created this because we are planning to add some new stuff to the site in the next few months, and it's not really handy to mail people to ask for a new translation. Members of the translation team automatically get a notification on our frontpage if new translations are wanted. This way the translations will be better up to date and more accurate.

If you want to add your own native language to U2start, or if you want to be a part of the current translation team (for Spanish, French, German, Italian or Portuguese) then please send me a private message and maybe we can work something out together.

Only with your help we can retain our status of the most accessible U2 website in the world. From fans, to fans.

Thanks!
  2. Good thing
    Lovely, all those colour-full usernames haha
  3. Purple??

Cool

4. I protest us crew members look less important right now

Ontopic:
    Very cool feature
  5. I translated the page into Spanish, didn't I?
  6. Forget my previous post. I've read something and I understand it all now

7. Do we need a translation team for the forum as well ?

Just kidding obviously
  8. Excellent job everybody!!
  9. Just put the whole advanced bootleg search page into the language files, so some work to do for the translators if they feel like it. Other people who want to help with German, Italian, Spanish, French or Portuguese, PM me, thanks!
  10. Spanish translation is finished now
  11. I'm purple, wohoooo