1. Originally posted by WojBhoy:[..]

EDIT - I really don't know about my top sequence as it is, give me a bit and I'll uncover the killer sequence to which you'll all bow down to in awe lol.

*takes breath in..... *

2. Originally posted by RDB92:[..]

You're thinking of a segue: that's when one song shifts to another without any interruption. A sequence just means in which order the songs are played, no matter if the transitions are directly or not.

Btw, in my opinion the whole first part of the PopMart set is the best. From Mofo to New Year's Day, it just works flawlessly. I know they did it for over 3 legs straight, but that's also the reason that it sounds perfect.

Ah, of course, a little confused sometimes about those terms
    Thanks for clearing up
  3. One of the most pwerfull: God Part 2 - Desire - All Along The Watchtower- All I Want Is You

4. Great choice, was thinking about that one too.....

5. Including BAD or not. ( 1989-12-31 Dublin ) At this moment I listen to that concert and this is heavy.
  6. What we have until know:

OCTOBER TOUR:
    I Threw A Brick Through A Window - A Day Without Me

THE UNFORGETTABLE FIRE TOUR:
    Bad - October - NYD - Pride

THE JOSHUA TREE TOUR:
    MLK - The Unforgettable Fire - Bullet the blue sky - Running To Stand Still

LOVETOWN TOUR:
    God Part II - Desire - All Along The Watchtower - All I Want Is You (bad)

ZOO TOUR:
    MW - One - Unchained Melody - UTEOTW - NYD
    Lemon - WOWY- Love is blindness
    Bad - Bullet the blue sky - Running to stand still - Where the streets have no name
    Ultra Violet ( light my way ) - WOWY - Love is blindness
    Until The End Of The World - Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
    Until The End Of The World - NUMB - NYD - TTTYAATW

POPMART TOUR:
    Miami - Bullet the blue sky - Please - Where the streets have no name
    MOFO - I Will Follow - Gone - Even better than the real thing
    Hold me, Thrill me, Kiss me, Kill me - Mysterious Ways - One - Wake up dead man or
    Mothers of the disapeared
    Discotheque - Velvet Dress - With or without you
    MOFO ------------- NYD

ELEVATION TOUR:
    Stay ( faraway, so close ) - Bad/40(snippet) - Where the streets have no name
    Bad/40(snippet) - Where the streets have no name

VERTIGO TOUR:
    The Cry/The Electric Co - An Cat Dubh/Into the heart
    SYCMIOYO - LAPOE - Sunday Bloody Sunday - Bullet the blue sky - Miss Sarajevo

U2 360 TOUR:
    City of blinding lights - Vertigo - I'll go crazy (remix) - Sunday bloody sunday
    Unknown Caller - The unforgettable fire - COBL - Vertigo (I'll go crazy)
    (breathe) No line on the horizon - Get on your boots - Magnificent - BD - Elevation - ISHFWILF
    Ultra Violet ( light my way ) - With or without you - Moment of surrender

Thank You - Thank You - Thank You

7. Staring At The Sun - All I Want Is You - WTSHNN - Pride
  8. I'm listening to Milan 1992, it had been a while.

The Bad / So Cruel - Bullet the Blue Sky - Running to Stand Still - Where the Streets Have No Name sequence is unbelievable. So Cruel adds so much. The "hallelujahs" in RTSS give me goosebumps. I almost forgot how great this show was.
  9. Originally posted by Takuan:I'm listening to Milan 1992, it had been a while.

The Bad / So Cruel - Bullet the Blue Sky - Running to Stand Still - Where the Streets Have No Name sequence is unbelievable. So Cruel adds so much. The "hallelujahs" in RTSS give me goosebumps. I almost forgot how great this show was.

I forgot about this one too. I agree, So Cruel really adds to it completely. Epic.
  10. October-NYD-I Threw A Brick-A Day Without ME
  11. edited