1. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

What does "clip" mean? Does it imply that the song ends early or it does flow nicely into the next track? Just curious.

Sound level starts to distort as it is at or above peak level.

2. Best Streets you'll find is on vinyl. Actually, the whole of Joshua Tree sounds tremendous on vinyl.
  3. With The U2:360 DVD's coming out in June... the Achtung Baby remasters rumour might not come to pass. That might get held off until November 2011 (20th Anniversary).
  4. Originally posted by anstratdubh1979:With The U2:360 DVD's coming out in June... the Achtung Baby remasters rumour might not come to pass. That might get held off until November 2011 (20th Anniversary).

Well they done it with The Joshua Tree. How much I want it to come out this year, it would seem more sensible to release it in 2011.
  5. Originally posted by anstratdubh1979:With The U2:360 DVD's coming out in June... the Achtung Baby remasters rumour might not come to pass. That might get held off until November 2011 (20th Anniversary).

Have to agree. Releasing AB this year would only happen if there were no official releases planned, so that U2 were still financially on the map with brand new official releases to purchase.
  6. Wanted to open a topic, but then found this so might as well ask here.

Does anybody know whats the deal with Boy and War remastered deluxe albums? I cant seem to find any stores selling them, did they just release those in limited numbers and that's it?

7. The deluxe you mean this?
    Double cd?

8. Or the box with Boy\October\War ?
  9. Originally posted by xMARIN:Wanted to open a topic, but then found this so might as well ask here.

Does anybody know whats the deal with Boy and War remastered deluxe albums? I cant seem to find any stores selling them, did they just release those in limited numbers and that's it?
    All should be pretty easy to find used, and 90% of all used discs I have bought in the last few years have no skips or marks on the back. People generally buy them, rip the audio once, and leave them on the shelf, until they sell them.
  10. Absolutely not Ltd ed.easy to find...try Amazon or General stores
    The only rare issue nowadays of the remastered versions is :
    Under a Blood red sky cd+dvd ( cd cardboard sleeve Deluxe format )
  11. Originally posted by xMARIN:Wanted to open a topic, but then found this so might as well ask here.

Yeah, Ive always wondered about that. I regred I didnt buy both deluxe versions when they were out everywhere for decent price around 2008.

Now they've all GONE, probably forever.