1. I noticed two shows with six seeders -- Kiel and Cleveland -- and that seemed suspicious to me. So I checked the peers list, which listed two seeders for both shows instead of six. I don't trust the amount of completed downloads either but I can't check it.

No hurry -- I appreciate the hard work but according to usage up to date, there is no need to work overnight
  2. Its not big deal, i know how to fix it
  3. Think it is fixed
  4. Reseed request functionality is almost done. Some of the testers received a fake request now.

Is it desirable if the requester can add a custom message? Or just a very basic: 'Reseed request sent by Risto' ?

Reseed request are sent to all users who completed the torrent + the initial seeder
  5. Ok its done

Each torrent with 0 seeders will have a 'Request Reseed' option!
  6. Cheap ad on U2t.
  7. Needed some stats, got some stats And we advertise for U2t lots as well

But yes it was a bit cheap
  8. roflol @ ad

yup it's cheap

Just to be clear (only my point of view though): I thought it was a good idea to have a torrent section here from the beginning because I feel there is a slight difference in approaches between U2T and U2start.

I always considered U2T as a place (as THE place actually) for lossless sources in their purest form. So a place for collectors looking for the lowest possible generation of recordings. Not a place for exchanging all kinds of matrixes and/or remasters, at least not in the first place.

Here, I think, most people are less interested in the lineage and more in a show that simply is a nice listen.

Although I did share a few shows at U2T in the past, I often had the feeling they don't really belong there and I do know for sure some hardcore collectors consider my and other remasters as polluting the pool. From the collector's point of view they are right. It's hard enough to keep up with unaltered low generation sources without all matrixes and remasters, often three or more of the same show.

My approach is a little different as I'm in fact not a collector. I just like to have a small collection of shows that I can happily listen to. I don't care about any absolute standard. If from the same show a 3rd generation possibly lossy source A sounds better than a lossless master B to my ears, I keep A and throw away B, something a "real" collector never would do.

As a result, at least half of the shows I edited or will edit in the future, aren't even allowed at U2T. Buenos Aires is lossy. Rotterdam 92 is a matrix of a lossless SBD and lossy AUD so it won't be allowed there. Other shows aren't allowed because of the rules: Sarajevo because of one officially released song, Salome because they don't allow these demos at all.

So, not that I do feel an obessive need to share, but I'm happy when I can share some shows here that aren't allowed or desired at U2T. So from my point of view there isn't rivalry between both trackers at all.

Just my 2 cents. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Cheers

By the way, anyone able to provide me with "The warmth of the breeze", Stockholm 92 SBD, lossless? I despise my previous matrix and want to do it again better.
  9. Dont have that one, there is/was a request for it at U2t as well

I see you found out to post some samples? I removed my fake SA, sorry for that one! Forgot to remove it after testing.
  10. * Torrents can be labeled as AUD/Matrix/IEM/ALD/Broadcast like on the show pages
    * Catalogue can also search for torrents in lightning speeds

http://www.u2start.com/shows/catalogue/#torrents-show
    Note that all torrents are seen as 5-star recordings at the moment, so the filter quality does not work!