1. the place looks even smaller from the inside. The Claw wins

2. Yes, maybe they'll put the legs of the claw outside the stadium

3. Now that would create the intimacy they are looking for

4. would be great if they played somewhere small enough to do that
  5. Originally posted by gng007:why are they forbidden in Europe? Do they result in too many injuries when the football (soccer) fanatics start fighting?

haha, more or less

There is a maximum capacity of a stadium (10.000 maybe? don't know for sure) if it has them. In bigger stadiums, everyone in the stadium has to be in a numbered seat. The rule was set up in the early 90's to prevent avalanches and such dangerous things.
  6. Does anybody have any thoughts on how I might be able to send a text message to keep everybody updated real time of what is happening? I know about Twitter ... maybe I'll make a twitter feed dedicated to my real time updates. Thoughts? I wish I could send a "tweet" and have it post directly here.

7. I think The Claw will be higher even than the building aside the field... How much is that, 30-35 meters high? The Claw Wins hell yeaaaah
  8. Yea safety grounds mainly. 1 seat = 1 person = exact capacity figure. That same equation becomes a grey area with bleachers.
  9. Originally posted by gng007:Does anybody have any thoughts on how I might be able to send a text message to keep everybody updated real time of what is happening? I know about Twitter ... maybe I'll make a twitter feed dedicated to my real time updates. Thoughts? I wish I could send a "tweet" and have it post directly here.

There is no way you can post it directly here, but if you are following U2start on Twitter (@U2start) you can post your updates there, we'll post them here.
    Anyway . . .. . if you can access Twitter, you can access U2start, can't you? We have a dedicated mobile site: http://m.u2start.com/
  10. What's your twitter and I'll follow you
  11. is there an "app" for iphone, blackberry, droid, etc, etc?
  12. These videos are really getting me psyched! Thanks!