1. Originally posted by gng007:[..]

I think the best place to get a sound check will be in the stadium ... I have prepared a way in ... unless somebody thwarts my plan.

I'll be there on the afternoon/evening of the 2nd!
  2. Will someone put a "2" next to the Univeristy of Utah block "U", as there was several years ago, so the city and people flying into SLC will see "U2" on the hillside??

3. Greg,
    Posted your youtube channel on U2.com (paid members section / Sallt Lake get together thread)

sH22

4. I'd love to get a group of fans to come with me on the night of the 2nd. Let me know. My cell phone is 801-645-4866.

gg
  5. Originally posted by ratcub:Will someone put a "2" next to the Univeristy of Utah block "U", as there was several years ago, so the city and people flying into SLC will see "U2" on the hillside??

ha ha. I remember that! But I don't think I'm going to do it ... too much work. I have my limits.
  6. I Love this Thread!!!!!
    In the midst of all the stuff I'm dealing with at work I'm soo pumped for U2 in Denver!!
    This is Awesome!!! Greg, You really are helping me get through my final days of teaching till summer vacation!!
    You are Awesome!!
  7. I find all these videos far more interesting than anything from the Pasadena dvd released so far. And I was *at* the pasadena show!
  8. Originally posted by hoserama:I find all these videos far more interesting than anything from the Pasadena dvd released so far. And I was *at* the pasadena show!

lol. ya right!
  9. Impressed by all the equipment on the parking lot... And that you can get so close to everything
  10. another good video! but you need to bring the music down and/or your voice up - can't really hear what your saying too well!