1. Originally posted by MacStripey:just came in from work, seems I missed the best part of the party tonight

just listening to Breaking Wave..... geez, sounds truly good

You're working late!

Yes, curious to see what this does to the regular setlist, we'll know wednesday.
  2. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

You're working late!

Yes, curious to see what this does to the regular setlist, we'll know wednesday.

yep, tell the horses that are keeping me busy

Moscow it is, right? I love how they bring in a few changes into the setlist now, even though there never was a complain from my side anyway but I'm pretty sure the bootleg of tonight's show will be most wanted so far. can't wait for it to pop up myself
  3. Every Breaking Wave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

(I couldn't make the setlistparty, but what a nice surprise!)
  4. I'm jumping into this thread late so I don't know if this has already been said but I am rathered impressed that the band has started to do some rotating of songs...brillant switching up NYD with IWF and SBS with Pride. Also, nice to see another new song. If only they'd start rotating (or even replace) Mysterious Ways with EBTTRT and In a Little While with something like IGWSHA or Drowning Man. Oh, and get rid of Crazy Tonight and play something from Pop already.

Sorry, I suppose this should be under the "Changes to the Setlist" thread.

5. changes in the setlist, Dieder, time to change your avatar again

can't stop listening to Breaking Wave... it's growing on me every time I click it again.... maybe it's a girl#s thing but I adore the lyrics. oh yeah, this belongs in that other topic, right. never mind.
    still... lucky bees who were at the show tonight
  6. guitar parts are beautiful. but way under rehearsed, though. wonder how it sounds on record.
  7. great taping as usual from Matt.

That is just too much delay for me to stomach