1. Great lyrics... can picture Eno doing some amazing stuff with this song
  2. Can't make much off the lyrics.

3. yeah definitely! it sounds far too 'standard U2' for my liking - i like U2 best when they don't sound like U2 which is pretty damn rare these days

still an interesting setlist and so glad to see no line back in there even though i'm yet to hear this 'semi acoustic' version. and would be pretty annoyed if pride replaced another song but SBS and pride are two songs i'm beyond bored of in equal measures so pretty much

4. well I don't mind the delay but it's just too much Still Havent Found'ish right now. Hard to say anything about the real sound of the song.
  5. Really nice song - and Bono/Edge singing at the end is priceless - keep it that way on the studio version!
  6. This is just brilliant :

7. nice arrangement but can't match the electric versions of last year.
  8. And here is I Will Follow:

9. Its been a great night,people,thank you all for being there. Im now heading off to bed and,without turning this into the Drunk thread... I´ve just made a Guinness toast for the lads. I love this band,and nights like this only help to reaffirm myself
  10. by the way, just watched I Will Follow... The Edge REALLY enjoys playing this song