1. Originally posted by LikeASong:Now that has to be one of the most awesome Mothers I ever heard. The version itself was nothing special, just the atmosphere with all that rain, the stadium in (relative) silence... OMG. Awesome. If he only had sung the "El pueblo vencerá" snippet, it would be The version of MOTD. SHame he doesn't even remember that snippet

I'm gonna remind him of this wonderful snippet in Munich, though they will probably play MLK

btw. the stage is up in Munich what about a new thread?

2. You've just given me an amazing idea for a sign. Nothing of "Me + Guitar = xxx"..... Nah. "El Pueblo Vencerá" will do. He can't ignore that.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    You've just given me an amazing idea for a sign. Nothing of "Me + Guitar = xxx"..... Nah. "El Pueblo Vencerá" will do. He can't ignore that.

yeah, I'll write it on a polish flag - whatever

bono likes this shit about solidarity and all this stuff, so i think that it makes a little sense - "people will overcome"

and i'll probably have a place in front of him, so there's no way he cannot notice it

4. no idea, just posted it because Adam apparently said thank you. That's remarkable enough

5. Yes it is
    Didn't he talk on the first Zurich show too? Between In A Little While or something.
  6. Haven't watched a video nor listened to a song but I can tell something special happened last night. and I don't like Mercy.

7. He said something after MoS in Vienna, but mic was already turned off
  8. Recordings from Alysha and Julien up on U2T. What a treat.
  9. In fuck knows how many gigs Ive been to in my life, never before Zurich have I ever weeped. And then twice in two outrageously great nights. Zurich will always naturally be remembered for Mercy. But for those of us who were actually fortunate to experience it in person, it will be the rain that will live with us forever.
  10. ^ that was a great and concise review.

Gerard, Alysha already up? mmm..... might be worth getting, I'm sure it's excellent. Julien audience or IEM?