1. All of it, pure rock and never bores me
  2. Originally posted by Droo:You're all going to think I'm terrible but seeing it live didn't change my mind. I actually used its performance as an opportunity to bathroom break.

Ha! So you didn't see it, did you?
  3. I Think its a great live song. And really this tour because its the only real rock song in the setlist, of course Vertigo and Elevation are also rockers but no real rockers like UTEOTW. Maybe if they will play more rockers like The Fly, Gone, Bullet or something like Last Night On Earth or Zoo Station people will like it less then they do now

EDIT: I forgot Batman that is a great rock song too, they should keep it.
  4. It took years to resonate with me too and I think it was first hearing it on boots that made me stand up and listen. I remember for years lumping it with TTTYAATW as the songs I skipped on AB. Then I listened to boots properly and saw it live in Popmart. My God.

Now it's one of my absolute faves. I agree with Harry, it's just a complete song.

So the only advice I can give you is stick at it. Took me about 8 years. Might take you as long or longer. You might never like it. Doesn't really matter, they have plenty of other songs you can love instead

5. I've watched Youtube footage of the performance, as well as the bootlegs of the show, and was also back from my bathroom break halfway through the song as the bathrooms were almost empty at the time.

6. I never thought of AB songs as: "Oh, this one's better, this one's not." AB is a PERFECT album with no weak spots at all.
  7. Originally posted by Droo:You're all going to think I'm terrible but seeing it live didn't change my mind. I actually used its performance as an opportunity to bathroom break.

We're all different. Most of the people here likes Glastonbury while I think that it's the most terrible piece of music they EVER played. One day maybe you'll find yourself in situation that will remind you of UTEOTW lyrics and then you'll get the song, who knows.

For example, I never liked Love and Peace or Else, for years, and I really got it while watching U23D and now I think it's brilliant.
  8. UTEOTW - Simpply one of the best U2 LIVE songs of all time...............It has stood the test of time very well.. I think it kinda represents the old U2 and the new U2 all in one song if you know what I mean
  9. I agree with the orginal post here, i said something on another thread and raised some eyebrows. I think its ok on the album, a solid song, but personnally i find it my 3rd least favourite song on that album. I just see it as the dull one in that track 4 position
  10. Until the End of the World is an absoutely epic song. Nuff said.
  11. It's a song where Edge can thrash the strings of his guitar in anger. They don't have many of them.
  12. It's all in the bass.
    One of claytons finest moments