1. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses , is a great song
  2. Agree on both counts. Definitely an underrated song in comparison to the other more lauded AB singles. Despite being the final single released, ironically it was the track that excited the Island execs the most from the early drafts prior to the album being finished.
  3. The Baby Version is the best version of Wild Horses.
  4. Elevation.
    We've been sick and tired of it by now, and the lyrics are dull, I know...
    But how many songs can really fill a whole stadium and make everybody scream and jump like that.
    Plus, what my main point is, we kinda underestimate Bono's voice on this, especially the "ooh oohs". Needs a powerful and strong rock vocal. Only realised it makes all the diffrence by hearing soms covers lately

EDIT: plus, how 2 notes can make such a recognizable sound... That's brilliance in simplicity.
  5. I've always loved GOYB. It was the first U2 song I ever heard if I recall.
  6. Love Comes Tumbling
  7. Promenade,
    Desert of Our Love,
    Lemon,
    Some Days Are Better Than Others,
    Slug,
    Do You Feel Loved,
    Velvet Dress
    When I Look At The World
    White As Snow,
    The Troubles.

U2 have quite a few underrated tracks come to think of it.
  8. A million times yes. Baby Wild Horses is easily one of my favourite U2 recordings.
  9. Agree with others before about Pop and Zooropa needing some love.

Not sure if these have been mentioned yet:
    Luminous Times
    Deep in the Heart
    Lady With the Spinning Head
    Ordinary Love

And I have to say Iris from last released album.
  10. My List of underrated songs:
    Ultra Violet (Light my Way)
    Heartland
    Stay (Faraway, So Close)
    In a Little While
    Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own
    Kite
    Luminous Times
    Mysterious Ways - The Perfecto Mix
  11. Does anyone think it would be worth starting a petition for some "by request" shows for rarities in small venues? A bit like what muse did recently and that was on the back of a petition. I know U2 might be too big for this sort of thing and their tour schedule is probably full for next 18 months but the muse thing took 4 years to come to fruition so we could always start now and market it?

The by request thing for u2 a while ago was pointless (cant remember if it was official or not). But if its aimed more specifically towards a mini tour- it might just work??

I know its 95% certain it wont work- but surely the potential upside makes it worth trying??