1. I'm up for it and we can support the marketing through U2start's social media if someone comes up with the petition
  2. Smile (from the Medium, Rare & Remastered compilation)

I think no-one has mentioned it yet, so I guess it must be underrated... I mean...c'mon... Smile
  3. In A Little While .

Amazing song

4. Ok great...i will put some thought into a plan and let you know
  5. Originally posted by AllBeacauseOfZoo:Does anyone think it would be worth starting a petition for some "by request" shows for rarities in small venues? A bit like what muse did recently and that was on the back of a petition. I know U2 might be too big for this sort of thing and their tour schedule is probably full for next 18 months but the muse thing took 4 years to come to fruition so we could always start now and market it?

The by request thing for u2 a while ago was pointless (cant remember if it was official or not). But if its aimed more specifically towards a mini tour- it might just work??

I know its 95% certain it wont work- but surely the potential upside makes it worth trying??

I'm in
  6. Boy Falls From the Sky

So listen hard, and listen again...
    Edge is great on this one, one of their most legit rock tracks in the last 10 years.
    Only played live once.
    Never actually recorded.
    Underrated AF.
  7. Originally posted by Bloodraven:Boy Falls From the Sky

So listen hard, and listen again...
    Edge is great on this one, one of their most legit rock tracks in the last 10 years.
    Only played live once.
    Never actually recorded.
    Underrated AF.
    +1
  8. Do You Feel Loved, is the alternate universe Streets.