1. Originally posted by theedge123One, no doubt about that

- I love when people play it for weddings. That over-rates it for me.

We're one, but we're not the same? Does that mean we're people, but we're just not for each other? That line over-rates it for something it isn't.

In fact - I didn't like Achtung Baby for a long, long time. I guess it's the transition from one sound to another - and if you're a big fan of the Early Years - Boy / October / War / Unforgettable Fire / Joshua Tree, then it sounds alien to me. But as "time, goes so slowly....." I started to like the album, slowly. Songs like The Fly, Zoo Station, Ultra Violet, Love Is Blindness...but One - too over-rated, and too slow.
  2. Originally posted by thechickenWhere The Streets Have No Name.
    I simply can't understand why so many fans like this song so much.

Both studio and live???
  3. Originally posted by thechickenWhere The Streets Have No Name.

BLASPHEMER!!!! lol jk
  4. Originally posted by thechickenWhere The Streets Have No Name.

criminal
  5. WOWY. Just cant listen to it anymore. Being Ross and Rachel's theme probably didn't help.
  6. Originally posted by thechickenWhere The Streets Have No Name.

7. One. Those who don't know U2 very much say One is their best song. Sooo far away from the truth...
  8. Originally posted by yuri31One. Those who don't know U2 very much say One is their best song. Sooo far away from the truth...

if it wasn't hacked to death every night by the band then it very well could (and should) be.
  9. Originally posted by thechickenWhere The Streets Have No Name.

Shame on you.

10. How to dismantle an atomic bomb. All of the songs on the album except SYCMIOYO is overrated if you ask me. I can't understand how Bono and the guys rank it as their best album.
  11. Bad

I never got into it. There are a few others I dislike like Streets or Pride, but these are originally great songs that were just played to death, so I only judge by Studio versions.
  12. Originally posted by yeahBad

I never got into it. There are a few others I dislike like Streets or Pride, but these are originally great songs that were just played to death, so I only judge by Studio versions.

Agreed there. I only like the first verse of the studio version of Bad. After that the song needs a fecking mao to get to the finish