1. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

Agreed there. I only like the first verse of the studio version of Bad. After that the song needs a fecking mao to get to the finish

Yep...I used to love it a few months back...now it's starting to bore me
    But seriously, MOST overrated has to be One...
  2. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

Both studio and live???

They are decent...live a little better, but nothing special. If you are actually there on the show it can be quite exciting I imagine, but from here, I could do without it. I see nothing special about it, it lacks good melodies and riffs.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASongWith Or Without You. I like it, but I've never understood the crazy people about WOWY. It's just a ballad.
    Also One, I can repeat the same text or you can read it again. Just a love song.

ARGH! WOWY, no way - I can listen to that song as long as you want me to lol, it's never yet got irritating. The only downside would be I wish they included the live soloey bits and the Shine Like Stars snippet at the end on the album version too (although I guess it wouldn't have quite the same impact live, in retrospect...); same with Streets and what have you.
    One, I kinda understand - I like it as a song, but I don't think it's the best song of the last century as it got voted by Q magazine or whoever?

I think my most overrated song would probably have to be...Elevation. Yeah, it's ok, but I really don't want to see it as a staple of every bloody setlist because it's not THAT amazing or worth playing every fucking time lol. Good song, but not a great song. I think it's another one that should get shifted to encore appearances, open the way up for something else on the main set.
  4. For me it's "UTEOTW" and "Pride".
  5. Originally posted by bcgdFor me it's "UTEOTW" and "Pride".

Ha, shame on though for UTEOTW! But Pride I think I can understand. Love it personally, but it is just a bit overplayed...
  6. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]

Ha, shame on though for UTEOTW! But Pride I think I can understand. Love it personally, but it is just a bit overplayed...

HA! Guess what just came on as I'm reading this!
  7. Originally posted by bcgd[..]

HA! Guess what just came on as I'm reading this!

I can't imagine lol
  8. Pride, Elevation, Vertigo. WOWY isn't overrated, just overplayed in a bad way (without Shine like Stars).
  9. One (don't shoot me) very good song, but I heard it too often.
  10. Vertigo.
  11. Pride isn't overrated too, U2 just killed it by overplaying it...Most overrated song for me is probably Zoo Station. It's good, for sure..but not one of U2's finest moments.
  12. Originally posted by MWSAHPride isn't overrated too, U2 just killed it by overplaying it...Most overrated song for me is probably Zoo Station. It's good, for sure..but not one of U2's finest moments.

I think the Vertigo version really brought it to life, I was overly keen on the way they used it to open ZooTV in all fairness, much as I love the ZooTV era as a whole - I just prefer the guitar parts having some real punch behind them.