1. Wonder how Dear Prudence sounded in the segue before Streets. Fantastic song.
  2. I don't know about today's Streets snippet, but... Dear Prudence during A Day Without Me is amongst my 5 favorite snippets

3. Finally, North Star returns
  4. 1st nite melbourne got mercy, then nothing new on the 2nd nite. hopefully they dunt repeat this in brisvegas
  5. I'm wondering if when will they play a full band version of it.
  6. And I'm wonder if No Line On The Horizon, The Unforgettable Fire and Unknown Caller will see a light on this tour again, but I think I already know the answer...

Anyway, glad to see that they're rotating some songs at least.

And yes, that snippet during ATABTAW-ADWM is classic!
  7. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni:And I'm wonder if No Line On The Horizon, The Unforgettable Fire and Unknown Caller will see a light on this tour again, but I think I already know the answer...

Anyway, glad to see that they're rotating some songs at least.

And yes, that snippet during ATABTAW is classic!

Wait WHAT THE HELL is ATABTAW? O.o. I can't remember that acronym right now >.<
  8. The snippet happens during A Day Without Me anyway
  9. Guys, just woke up...What a night!!

Great show, great crowd. Stadium was packed! Dear Prudence snippet was huge and got a big response from the crowd! Crazy Tonight was awesome as were all of the hits. My favourite moment = UV!!!!

'll post more later but all in all it was everything I thought it would be and more! Now I'm gearing up for Red Zone tonight!!

10. Glad to hear Dear Prudence got a great reception by the crowd, it's not usual that audiences recognise, like and response to Bono's snippets. Lovely

Glad you had a good time too