1. Same here. Being waiting for it to come back to the setlist since the start of the tour.

2. I think Oceania is a good place to play it first this tour, since R&H was a huge success there.
  3. I also hope AIWIY will be played today, and hopefully in full form and not only as a snippet.
    If they will play it in which spot do you guys think it will be played?
    In the middle session were all the changes until now were or maybe in the encore instead of MOS or WOWY???

4. It's true. I often see Desire, When Love Comes To Town and All I Want Is You on TV. Don't see Angel Of Harlem very often though.

Why haven't they played All I Want Is You in Sydney since '89?
  5. So euhm... There's a show going on atm and there's no news
    Was very different in Europe

6. No idea, might work at the stadium, maintenance stuff. Might be a crew member. Or he may have jumped the fence

Don't know who he is.

EDIT:

Name Lamont Caldwell
    Location Philadelphia
    Bio Artist/Musician/Songwriter/Producer Currently touring with Jay-Z Frontman for MACH22 Toured with the Roots, Dave Matthews Band, Bilal and others.

There we go, currently touring with Jay-Z.
  7. Originally posted by iTim:[..]

No idea, might work at the stadium, maintenance stuff. Might be a crew member. Or he may have jumped the fence

Don't know who he is.

EDIT:

Name Lamont Caldwell
    Location Philadelphia
    Bio Artist/Musician/Songwriter/Producer Currently touring with Jay-Z Frontman for MACH22 Toured with the Roots, Dave Matthews Band, Bilal and others.

There we go, currently touring with Jay-Z.

WHAT A MASSIVE GUITAR SOUND during Hold Me...