1. I love this recording Proper 5 star in my personal opinion
  2. I copy my review from the other thread:
    Originally posted by LikeASong:HOLY SHIT THIS SOUNDS FUCKING AWESOMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, I've only played tracks 2 songs (just until Beautiful Day) and I'm already amazed by the insane quality of this. Edge is playing right in front of my desktop!!! Moreover, zero interferences, zero dropouts, zero cuts... OMG.

Nuno, thank you SO much, SO much, SO much... Grazie mille, danke schön, merci beaucoup, shûkran djasila, muito brigado, muchísimas gracias!!!!!!

It cannot be a 5 stars recording because of the lack (almost absence at times) of Bono, but I feel very good listening to it. Great great IEM, one can rarely see such a good IEM recording around. Great job Nuno, thanks once again
  3. There are enough 5 stars with a lack of Edge or Adam. This recording has a great instruments, a matrix with Bono's IEM (+ an audience as filler) might make it a 6 star
  4. I might be very selective or picky, but I rarely rate bootlegs with 5 stars.
  5. Well its a matter of definition and taste.

Its a 5 star recording (This is exactly what The Edge hears)
    Might not be a 5 star bootleg (Because you cant hear much Bono or audience)

Ratings on this site are subjective as hell anyway, I dont pretend to make sense when I am the lucky one to rate a new source
  6. I love this recording, so much i modified these covers
    for my cds
    (original artist of the covers U2Music - THANX)!
    These IEMs, i'm trying to think why, are
    great because they kind of take me 'under the stage'
    or they're more 'personal' - like you're hearing what
    bono or the edge hear!
    The devil side of me says
    they shouldn't have a 'click track' and the gig should be
    off the cuff/REAL LIVE - BUT to keep the band all-together (less mistakes)
    i guess it's needed. I know (from Madrid?) when a 'click-track' messes up
    IT REALLY MESSES up the song!

I hope you enjoy the covers of SAN SEBASTIAN!
    g u a m

front-

back-

inset-

7. I gotta be honest. I play at our church and we play to a click track cuz of the delays etc. Sometimes my ear mix even WITH the click is better than the mix out there

8. Thanks Guam for the covers, but are these for the recording "Chris Voynet" Confused?

9. I think you mean Barcelona, 2009-06-30. They messed up One because of a wrong IEM backing track (it went to the chorus before it was meant to, and then went back to the verses for too long, or something similar).

Thanks for the covers, by the way
  10. You answer is here:
    Originally posted by guam: I love this recording, so much i modified these covers
    for my cds
    (original artist of the covers U2Music - THANX)!
  11. this is one quality recording!!!!!
  12. Thanks for the iem...