1. Stuck
    At my local Best Buy
  2. With Or Without You this morning.
  3. Not sure if this happens to you guys, but this happens regularly to me:

*I was at my desk the other day and suddenly I start listening to the first chords of Mysterious Ways. Woah! how did it started? *checks laptop to turn it off before someone tells me that it's too loud* ...huh, weird... it's not on my laptop... but then how... oh! someone else is playing it! huh! nice...

*I'm at a best buy or some store like that and The Miracle starts. Same thing. Quick check on my cell phone... and only after a few seconds I realize it's nothing to do with me.

And same thing a few more times between them.

My mind is not used to the fact that more people likes to listen to U2 after all this years.
    "did they know I'm listening so that's why they play that? damn, that doesn't even makes sense!
  4. Originally posted by Bloodraven:Not sure if this happens to you guys, but this happens regularly to me:

*I was at my desk the other day and suddenly I start listening to the first chords of Mysterious Ways. Woah! how did it started? *checks laptop to turn it off before someone tells me that it's too loud* ...huh, weird... it's not on my laptop... but then how... oh! someone else is playing it! huh! nice...

*I'm at a best buy or some store like that and The Miracle starts. Same thing. Quick check on my cell phone... and only after a few seconds I realize it's nothing to do with me.

And same thing a few more times between them.

My mind is not used to the fact that more people likes to listen to U2 after all this years.
    "did they know I'm listening so that's why they play that? damn, that doesn't even makes sense!
    Plot twist: they're paid actors hired to mess you up and you're in a reality show.
  5. Today : City of blinding lights and WOWY in 2 dif radio stations
  6. It's not really a radio station per se - in a secondhand store heard Grace and New York.
  7. Mysterious ways in the supermarket. I couldn''t help but funk my way through the
    aisles..
  8. All I Want Is You

Not the radio edit either.
  9. I'm so torn about U2 in the supermarket... I love it so much and hate it so much! It's like what's next? Elevators? (Although there is Coldplay for that)
  10. Staring At The Sun in the supermarket