1. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]
    Really? Gotta say I disagree, unless you're specifically talking about an intro for the sake of being an intro. I think Gloria, Homecoming, Streets, Station, Zooropa, Disco, BD, Vertigo, and Miracle are all great album openers respective of their albums. Zooropa and Streets are probably the only ones there that actually act like intros, but still.

Fez-Being Born should have opened NLOTH though, no damn question (I'm not entirely familiar with Soon tbh). Should've opened up the shows on the tour as well. Fez plays over the PA and then the band come out and start playing Being Born, and the lights come on full blast as the first "chorus" kicks in. "oooAAAAAAAAHHH".

Just gave myself goosebumps hell yeah.
    i Don't mean the intro in the song, like streets, MOS, ISHFWILF, ECT, i mean an intro song like Soon. a song on its own that's just an intro song on an album
  2. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]
    Really? Gotta say I disagree, unless you're specifically talking about an intro for the sake of being an intro. I think Gloria, Homecoming, Streets, Station, Zooropa, Disco, BD, Vertigo, and Miracle are all great album openers respective of their albums. Zooropa and Streets are probably the only ones there that actually act like intros, but still.

Fez-Being Born should have opened NLOTH though, no damn question (I'm not entirely familiar with Soon tbh). Should've opened up the shows on the tour as well. Fez plays over the PA and then the band come out and start playing Being Born, and the lights come on full blast as the first "chorus" kicks in. "oooAAAAAAAAHHH".

Just gave myself goosebumps hell yeah.
  3. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:[..]
    i Don't mean the intro in the song, like streets, MOS, ISHFWILF, ECT, i mean an intro song like Soon. a song on its own that's just an intro song on an album
    Oh, fair point - yeah I figured that's what you meant. It sounds like SoE is going to have one though. Isn't the first song a 2 minute instrumental or something?

EDIT: Soon is cool, but I still think Fez-Being Born would've been fantastic as well. Fez is pretty much what you're describing, especially if they had split it up to be its own track.
  4. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]
    Oh, fair point - yeah I figured that's what you meant. It sounds like SoE is going to have one though. Isn't the first song a 2 minute instrumental or something?
    2:30 yes, but not instrumental (there are lyrics known)
  5. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]

EDIT: Soon is cool, but I still think Fez-Being Born would've been fantastic as well. Fez is pretty much what you're describing, especially if they had split it up to be its own track.
    yeah will be interesting to hear this short track, hope the album has a strong start.
  6. I’d like to see U2 work with Sia if they want to continue exploring pop.
  7. I’d like to see U2 work with Sia if they want to continue exploring pop.
  8. listening to SIA right now.......that was the best post ive seen in a while! SIA and U2 would be epic!!!!!!
  9. I have no clue who this peculiar individual is, but I wish to part with my disposable income, for a donation towards his knowledge, of such creations and possible communities.