1. You could always hoard the recording afterwards and maybe trade it for some nice U2 boots.
  2. Originally posted by Mr_TrekYou could always hoard the recording afterwards and maybe trade it for some nice U2 boots.

There's no sense in hoarding a recording if it is ruined by excesive jumping and screaming of the taper
  3. Originally posted by LikeASongI'm still debating whether to tape the Madrid show in audio.
    On one hand, I doubt anyone else will do it (there is little recording tradition for indie bands here in Spain, most of the shows don't get any full recording), and I definitely want to have a recording of it... But on the other hand, taping is not exactly compatible with enjoying the show 100%, and even more a Monkeys show... Aaahh the decissions. If only I could have someone holding the recorder for me

tough spot to be in, id prob just go mental and fully embrace the show.
  4. Yeah, that's what I'm obviously CRAVING to do, but I also want to have a memory of the show... I think I'll just push the recording button and hope that it doesn't get too fucked up with my jumping and shouting haha
  5. Originally posted by Andrew_C[..]

Yup, thats the one. Counting down the days.

So, how was it? Setlist.fm doesn't have an updated setlist of your show yet...
  6. our set was pretty much the same as Perth's a few nights earlier, Dont Sit down is a great show opener
  7. You'd think that Don't Sit Down would be a disappointing opener, but it isn't. It's really good.
  8. If I were a girl, I'd be screaming like that too. Alex looks fantastic in his sleeve-less tshirts.

PS. To put the vid straight in, just copy the URL without part from & on.

Code: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzc9D_PDrCI

9. HOLY SHIT!
  10. Originally posted by LikeASongHOLY SHIT!

Exactly what I thought after seeing them.