1.07- Prague
    3.07 - Krakow
    6.07 - Berlin waldbühne
    8.07 - Werchter
    10.07 - Barcelona
    12.07 - Madrid Mad Cool fest
    14.07 - Lisbon alive fest

Announcment: December 5, 2017 (!?)

Most of these dates/citys seems accurate!?
    wow 3 dates in italy it would be great thanks so much
  2. Originally posted by IwillFOLLOW:Pearl Jam Europe 2018 RUMOURS:

12.06- Amsterdam ziggo dome
    14.06 - Amsterdam ziggo dome
    16.06 - Pinkpop
    18.06 - London O2 arena
    20.06 - London O2 arena
    22.06 - Milan san siro stadium
    24.06 - Bologna
    26.06 - Rome stadio olimpico
    1.07- Prague
    3.07 - Krakow
    6.07 - Berlin waldbühne
    8.07 - Werchter
    10.07 - Barcelona
    12.07 - Madrid Mad Cool fest
    14.07 - Lisbon alive fest

Announcment: December 5, 2017 (!?)

Most of these dates/citys seems accurate!?
    Specially since MadCool festival is announcing one band a day until Dec 4th. It fits very nicely and there's no way I would miss them this time if they come. Pearl Jam playing just around my corner!!!!!!
  3. they're freezing every decision of mine about june-july
  4. Literally picking through June in the diary seeing how to work it all out.
  5. The Madrid show might just be confirmed today, in 90 minutes.
  6. Personally, I think they'll be the last band announced on December 4th, but we'll see. Normally PJ European tours are announced in December, tickets on sale second or third Friday.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Specially since MadCool festival is announcing one band a day until Dec 4th. It fits very nicely and there's no way I would miss them this time if they come. Pearl Jam playing just around my corner!!!!!!
    2 Amsterdam shows are unlikely in combination with Pinkpop. AFAIK Pinkpop contracts for big bands normally have exclusivity clause which don't a.low artist to play concerts in Holland for 6 months
  8. hope the three dates in italy will be confirmed, love them
  9. Originally posted by IwillFOLLOW:
    Pearl Jam Europe 2018 RUMOURS:
    12.06- Amsterdam ziggo dome
    14.06 - Amsterdam ziggo dome
    16.06 - Pinkpop

2 Amsterdam shows are unlikely in combination with Pinkpop. AFAIK Pinkpop contracts for big bands normally have exclusivity clause which don't a.low artist to play concerts in Holland for 6 months
  10. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]
    Personally, I think they'll be the last band announced on December 4th, but we'll see. Normally PJ European tours are announced in December, tickets on sale second or third Friday.
    Yeah I was expecting them to be the last band to be announced, but since Ticketmaster fucked it up yesterday and kind of confirmed they're playing Barcelona, rumour was that they might bring PJ's announcement ahead of time.

MadCool tickets are confirmed to go on sale Dec 5th btw, as rumoured. You coming Kieran? Reminder that you can count on free accomodation
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Yeah I was expecting them to be the last band to be announced, but since Ticketmaster fucked it up yesterday and kind of confirmed they're playing Barcelona, rumour was that they might bring PJ's announcement ahead of time.

MadCool tickets are confirmed to go on sale Dec 5th btw, as rumoured. You coming Kieran? Reminder that you can count on free accomodation
    Line-up already looks decent and if Pearl Jam are added to that then I might go, but it depends on PJ's tour itinerary.