1. Understood.

PJ usually get long slots when they play at festivals, don't they? Maybe not as much (or as limit-less) than their own shows but quite often much longer than the usual 90-100 minutes for headliners, right?
  2. looking back at he last european festivals in 2014, Werchter had a nice hefty set
    Poland a bit shorter, still quite respectable
  3. Grazie!
    I love RVM as opener. A kick in the butt to get the show going.
  4. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]
    Line-up already looks decent and if Pearl Jam are added to that then I might go, but it depends on PJ's tour itinerary.
    Alright. Ponder everything and count on my offer

PS. The line-up has just begun, still 2 weeks to go with one announcement per day.
  5. I know you fellas in Europe have had to wait longer than I have (although Kieran took care of business last year by going to Chicago - and yes, I still owe you a bootleg!) but I am very jealous that I don't get join you in this anticipation of these upcoming shows. It's so exciting, isn't it!?!?!

(No, I can't go to Europe this June/July.)
  6. Originally posted by RUMMY:I know you fellas in Europe have had to wait longer than I have (although Kieran took care of business last year by going to Chicago - and yes, I still owe you a bootleg!) but I am very jealous that I don't get join you in this anticipation of these upcoming shows. It's so exciting, isn't it!?!?!

(No, I can't go to Europe this June/July.)
    Haha, I was just about to tell you "Well, then come to Europe next sumemr!" ... and then I read your PS
  7. First world problems but yeah, some concert frustration for me right now - namely for my favourite bands:
    - U2 hasn't listed Toronto (yet??) for the E&I tour
    - No sign of Pearl Jam in these parts in the foreseeable future.
    - Radiohead won't come to Toronto at all
    - Oasis won't reform (but yes, I do get to see the brothers separately).
    Again, I've been lucky enough to see these guys multiple times but it's shows from these bands that keeps me going. It's this or going to baseball games.
  8. Understood.

How is the setlist variation on these baseball matches? I might start attending, I'm tired of the same old setlists.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:Understood.

How is the setlist variation on these baseball matches? I might start attending, I'm tired of the same old setlists.
    Always tremendous variation. If I remember Fenway had maybe 6 repeats out of over 30 songs.
  10. Sorry Nick, I just have to do it

11. that joke is one throwing a ball and another throwing it back
    not much variation as i can see, aside that one of them has a bat

12. Originally posted by LikeASong:Understood.

You usually know who they are going to play but you never know how it will play out.
    Definitely less predictable than a U2 setlist.