1. and

are some videos of recent musical shenanigans I've been into. I'm singing. The hardest part of recording covers with friends is not cracking up.
  2. Lots of Strokes on guitar lately. Right now, You Only Live Once, gotta love playing that C#, E, G#, F# power chords on the chorus
  3. My mom and sister are probably damn tired of All I Want Is You. Yeah, I'm doing something I never do, I'm learning a full song, pretty much exactly as it is.
  4. Okay try trip through your wire

5. I consider Trip Through Your Wires to be one of the worst, most boring songs U2 ever made. (That still means it's a decent song, before anyone goes mad attacking me.)
  6. Sweetest thing
  7. Everybody wants to dance with my baby- Hot Apple Pie.
    Look at me- Gerri Halliwell
    Heart of Glass- Blondie.
  8. Getting the solo/outro of All I Want Is You roaring out of your guitar amp is awesome.
  9. Learn the sweetest thing, they will be your friend
  10. Reminiscing- Little River Band.

Must go I want petting hehe.
  11. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:[..]

I consider Trip Through Your Wires to be one of the worst, most boring songs U2 ever made. (That still means it's a decent song, before anyone goes mad attacking me.)

I tend to agree with you on this one, Olof.

Never been a fan of it.
  12. I just played along to Bruce Springsteen's The River after maybe 3 or 4 years of not playing it at all. It's amazing how you can remember some songs as if you had just learnt them a few days ago.

I'm now playing a medley of Despair In The Departure Lounge and Baby I'm Yours (Arctic Monkeys original and version, respectively), they share some part of their chord structure and the medley sounds nifty in my opinion.