1. I've been playing along to a lot of pre-TUF material lately, mostly from Boy and War... I had forgotten how I love War with its gems, with Seconds, with Surrender, of course Like A Song and Drowning Man, the beauty of ''40'', New Year's Day and its final forgotten verse.

I just finished an acoustic version of Seconds, and now I'm playing Surrender on the acoustic too, slide included. I love it. I LOVE IT.

Oh!! The city's alight with lovers and lies, bright blue eyes...
    Oh, the city is bright, is brighter than day tonight...

She triedtobeagoodgirlandagoodwife, raiseagoodfamily&leadagoodlife... IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!
    She got herself up on the forty-eighth floor, she's gotta find out, find out what she's living for!!

(I learnt this words when I was a kid, but I never got the good girl, good family etc part right. Too quick for me back in the day -I was 4 or 5 years old-, and still is. I learnt it the wrong way and I can't forget it and re-learn it correctly now. It's funny)
  2. Im going to learn:
    Muse - Liquid State
    U2 - Last Night On Earth
  3. I'm going to learn: An Olive Grove Facing The Sea.
    I'm falling in love with this song and the chords don't seem difficult

4. LNOE ain't easy to get completely right and good sounding, good luck with it.
  5. Lets start this forum again?
  6. I've been playing Roulette by Bruce Springsteen on guitar a bit before going to bed.
  7. Your call - Second hand serenade....
  8. Woops sorry wrong thread, just saw playing and posted in here hehe
  9. Nice cover. Simple and effective.
  10. Thanks Drew!
  11. Shared it as well so you may get other non-U2 fans to have a listen too.