1. Very quick song Matt, I'd have aches in my hand Always wanted to learn the solo in Long Road To Ruin... Might be a plan one of these days
  2. Originally posted by jofice:Very quick song Matt, I'd have aches in my hand Always wanted to learn the solo in Long Road To Ruin... Might be a plan one of these days

To get it right you've gotta do all downstrokes too, or it just sounds weird. Such a badass song though. So glad I can finally play it.
  3. Did a mini Foo Fighters acoustic set just now, quiet since it's night hours around here

Improvisation/Jam
    No Way Back
    The Pretender
    Improvisation
    Let it Die

This is how my Foo acoustic sets usually look, though...I know most of the songs aren't acoustic/don't exist acoustically but it's all I've got at school right now- sent the electric home since I'm moving out of the dorm in a week.

Bridge Burning
    The Pretender
    No Way Back
    Arlandria
    Let it Die
    My Hero
    Times Like These
    These Days
    Everlong
    Best of You

and here is a mini-acoustic set I played the other day

My Hero (Foo Fighters)
    Grey Street (Dave Matthews Band)
    Transatlanticism (Acoustic Improvisation/Solos) (Death Cab for Cutie)
    Acoustic #3 (Goo Goo Dolls)
    Subterranean Homesick Alien (Radiohead)
    Fans (Kings of Leon)
    Grace is Gone (Dave Matthews Band)
    I'm On Fire (Bruce Springsteen/John Mayer)
    Times Like These (Foo Fighters)
    Don't Drink the Water (Dave Matthews Band)
  4. Not Iam. But my friend played in the past the guitar-solo from "The Fly" about 6 minutes with own new riffs. This was very, very cool.

Edit: The only song he likes from our Band.
  5. Working out the harmonica solo to Desire and doing some new vocals. So far they sound good.
  6. Coming up with guitar for a concept for a song that's just taken over my brain.
  7. Now learning how to play With or Without You on piano, such a beautiful song
  8. None, was just trying to sing along with 'under the milky way' (from The Church), but my throat hurts so much these days, even eating is painful
  9. Been playing a load of Green Day stuff today on guitar. Even since I watched Awesome As F**k, I've been on a complete Green Day binge.
  10. Party Girl
  11. I'm on Fire - The Boss.

perfect for a gentle fingerpicking and singing session.