1. We'll just say that I'm in the process then
  2. Oh Well! - Pete Green/Fleetwood Mac. So good. And also spending an eternity trying and failing to keep my Les Paul in tune. What you get with stock tuners though.
  3. all I'm singing since I got outta bed this morning is "Vorsprung durch Technik.... Zoooooroooopaaaaaaaa" -- my folks think I've lost my mind
  4. Originally posted by MacStripey:all I'm singing since I got outta bed this morning is "Vorsprung durch Technik.... Zoooooroooopaaaaaaaa" -- my folks think I've lost my mind

+1.

My Physical Chemistry teacher has asked me which song I was mumbling for 20 minutes......
  5. lol same effect here, ive been randomly shouting out Zooropa lyrics round the house today
  6. Right now I'm playing Running to Stand Still on the piano. Wow, I've kinda forgotten how beautiful that song is
  7. Had to play Adele's Someone Like You last night on guitar. Does anybody know the second chord of the intro/chorus? It's the progression for both parts. It sounds like A -> A/Ab -> F#m -> D but I'm not sure on how to play that A/Ab or whether it's right or not.
  8. Originally posted by jofice:Had to play Adele's Someone Like You last night on guitar. Does anybody know the second chord of the intro/chorus? It's the progression for both parts. It sounds like A -> A/Ab -> F#m -> D but I'm not sure on how to play that A/Ab or whether it's right or not.

I play it with a capo 2, and doing G => G/F#m => Em => C. I think it's the more accurate
  9. Right now singing along with Lemon live from Adelaide.

I love singing that song

10. Ah yes, why didn't I think of capo Thanks man