1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Sorry for you I feel glad that I was able to spend many hours besides that sacred walls and got to sign them before they were gone forever...
    been there, too, of course....shall never forget how it felt to really be "there" -- a shame really it was put down
  2. Howdy all! I'm from Australia and going to be in Dublin Oct 22-28 before heading over to see some London shows with iTim and a few others. I've arranged with a member from another forum who's a cab driver to show me the U2 sights and also going on the rock and roll walking tour.
    I'd be keen to meet any Dublin U2 fans for beverages and chat at night time. Inbox if interested. Cheers!
  3. Originally posted by ChargedVT:Howdy all! I'm from Australia and going to be in Dublin Oct 22-28 before heading over to see some London shows with iTim and a few others. I've arranged with a member from another forum who's a cab driver to show me the U2 sights and also going on the rock and roll walking tour.
    I'd be keen to meet any Dublin U2 fans for beverages and chat at night time. Inbox if interested. Cheers!
    I'll see you in London
  4. Going home this Monday, just 4 days until I set foot on Irish soil again
  5. That holy moment Enjoy it to the max, Kirsten... I know you will but hey, just in case

6. Home... more later.
    (and yeah, that IS the same dumb but warm beanie thingy I was wearing for Dub4, don't ya dare remind me, certain folks... ;p ) :-)

7. enjoying the Full Irish.
    Off soon for that tattoo thingy...
  8. Ahhhhhhhh how I miss these breakfasts at Mery's from Dun Laoghaire ♥

Enjoy your tattoo thingy
  9. The best thing you can get beside the fresh sea fish

And no joy at the moment O_x