1. KieranU2 contacted me (I don't think he/she knew that I am also sharebear) on the other board and asked that I toss it up here. It's up on the U2S torrents now. Play nice.
  2. Originally posted by hoserama:KieranU2 contacted me (I don't think he/she knew that I am also sharebear) on the other board and asked that I toss it up here. It's up on the U2S torrents now. Play nice.

Yeah, I didn't actually But I've PMed you back.
  3. Get it in lossless and love it.
  4. KIERAN, please don´t share it in MP3 format. Doing it will result in tapers to avoid sharing their recordings. Don´t be silly!!!!!!!!
  5. He didn't say he was going to do it. Just saying someone else probably will.
  6. Originally posted by u2ruguay:KIERAN, please don´t share it in MP3 format. Doing it will result in tapers to avoid sharing their recordings. Don´t be silly!!!!!!!!

I never said I was going to share it in MP3? Also, everything is resolved with sharebear now.
  7. OK. It´s better to always ask for permission to the taper. I think that some IEM recordings from 360 Tour will surface in the next weeks/months so let´s not give arguments to the keep those recordings only for them. We all know MP3 format is much comfortable for some people here, but this makes some tapers angry.

Regards
  8. Originally posted by u2ruguay:OK. It´s better to always ask for permission to the taper. I think that some IEM recordings from 360 Tour will surface in the next weeks/months so let´s not give arguments to the keep those recordings only for them. We all know MP3 format is much comfortable for some people here, but this makes some tapers angry.

Regards

Yes, I know all that (except from the IEM recordings). I did talk to sharebear about the bootleg getting put up on the torrent section, so I did ask for permission.
  9. This bootleg is really sick, so it's worth to download FLAC.
  10. Oh wow this is good.