1. 30 years ago today

2. Cheap ZooTV imitation concert? Nope, look closely.

3. Cotton field. One of the most amazing pics on the web. So on Reddit a week ago and showed all my buddies. It's so god damn cool hahaha
  4. Please i need help from you.
    I'm italian , an old italian man.
    My subscription u2.com expires the first week of January 2018.
    I'm subscriber since 2004 and i received all gifts since 2016 but not 2017, Do you have more infos about that gift?
    I ordered the deluxe cd edition through u2.com on amazon and i tunes.
    I would like to know when and if i will get vouchers for presale tickets and if i have to renew the subscription for u2.com now or i have to wait vouchers and dates of tour (italy of course).
    Because i received in these days mails from u2.com and they invite me to register but at the moment we have only Usa dates not Europe.
    How would you proceed in my place? Thanks so much, but this time i have many doubts. All last tours from the Elevation 2001 and expecially Vertigo 2005, 360 degrees 2009 and 2010 and the last JTT 2017 no problems with tickets ,vouchers, gifts and subscriptions.
  5. Look At your pm.i'm italian too
  6. Picture of a cotton field

7. so these are the expected songs of SOE, i hope all the songs we have not listened so far will be great , otherwise SOE i 'll be really disappointed.
  8. 7 new song remain ,am i wrong?
  9. Originally posted by bazzzz:[image]
    so these are the expected songs of SOE, i hope all the songs we have not listened so far will be great , otherwise SOE i 'll be really disappointed.
    The full list is already revealed