1. How are we all today?
  2. Adam inspired Matt Bellamy (Muse) to wear a kimono on stage:
  3. ?w/ @matthewfreud on @actionbutton

A post shared by Jordan Hewson (@jordanjoyhewson) on

Her voice doesn’t know whether it’s Scottish or Irish, at least at the beginning.?
  4. Everybody needs to watch what I have just seen on BBC Newsnight

5. Is it maybe an idea that if someone makes a new thread a mod first has to aprove it?
  6. For what reason, Tim? I think it could work on occasions such as a new user coming to post spam. If a user has 0 forum posts, we could either review whether the new topic is legitimate or just hide the 'Open new topic' button until they have posted somewhere else.
  7. Originally posted by iTim:For what reason, Tim? I think it could work on occasions such as a new user coming to post spam. If a user has 0 forum posts, we could either review whether the new topic is legitimate or just hide the 'Open new topic' button until they have posted somewhere else.
    Yeah, that could also work, also some people open a thread when it's not necessary, so maybe people find that annoying.
  8. I certainly do. The search function isn't perfect, but for 90% of possible topics, you can easily find an existing one that is relevant.