1. Same, Im seeing it this Thursday
  2. Ok, so I'm just coming out of cinema from a double billing. First we got to see VII The Force Awakens to freshen things up, and after a 20 minutes break we saw VIII The Last Jedi.

Nice movie, not the best of them but ok. For Star Wars adepts it's a must see.

No spoilers from me, other to say that I liked the slow pace in some segments. Didn't like the superhero-modern action movie ultracool type of humour that pops up occasionally.

If you like Star Wars, go see it!
  3. I liked the movie but,

Spoiler (click to toggle)
    It didn't really felt like a Star Wars movie for some reason, the humor was too much, it was more like a marvel movie. And a lot of things were so obvious like

Kylo not killing Rey but killing Snoke (I still have hope he is not dead). And the death of Luke wasn't shocking for me.

I still have to watch it again (in 2D) for a full review about the movie.
  4. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:I liked the movie but,

It didn't really felt like a Star Wars movie for some reason, the humor was too much, it was more like a marvel movie. And a lot of things were so obvious like

Kylo not killing Rey but killing Snoke (I still have hope he is not dead). And the death of Luke wasn't shocking for me.

agree
  5. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:I liked the movie but,

Those were the exact same two comments I made to my daughter when we left the theatre
  6. This movie was so bad. It ruined my childhood.
  7. Meh, I'm still undecided, but at the end of the day, I hope I'll see it like a weak U2 album: I'll still love it despite a couple of SUCs and Crumbs in there...

I don't want to hate it
  8. Originally posted by Bloodraven:Meh, I'm still undecided, but at the end of the day, I hope I'll see it like a weak U2 album: I'll still love it despite a couple of SUCs and Crumbs in there...

I don't want to hate it
    Same with SOE and The Last Jedi, I expected more. But after a few more listening to SOE, I love it now, I hope the same will happen with The Last Jedi
  9. Spoiler (click to toggle)
    That binary sunset fucking killed me