1. Originally posted by Remy:www.twitter.com/fakebono

Love this account :P

"Just thinking about Facebook tomorrow makes me jealous of myself."

"Does anyone have a suggestion for a bank with enough room to hold all the money I'm making tomorrow?"

That's classic. I Will (now) Follow!

Good on him for making a motza. No law against being mega rich.
  2. at Jazz Foundation of America

3. now that he is the richest whoever, I'm sure they'll give away the tickets for their next tour for free. they don't need the money anymore
  4. Mr. McGuinness, forks and torches for that girl ^ please.
  5. I just saw a bit of the movie RV. I know this has been said and noted and even photo-compared before, but I gotta say it...Robin Williams looks just like Bono!! jeez...make a Bono movie and have him act as bono! (ow yea, I just threadjacked for the first time!)
  6. Originally posted by MacStripey:now that he is the richest whoever, I'm sure they'll give away the tickets for their next tour for free. they don't need the money anymore

Well I actually doubt it that stuff is true. Elevation Partners made all that money, but there are more than a dozen people that invested. Doubt it was all Bono.

Still he is filthy rich
  7. Dutch public service broadcaster NOS just stated that Bono is gonna make $2,000,000,000. 2122% profit that is, since he invested $90,000,000.

Edit: he was 2009's worst investor, wasn't he?
  8. He was voted worst investor about a week before Elevation sold their share in a video game company for half a billion... investor news is usually made up rubbish. If those journalists knew anything about investing they would be rich bankers, not writing for shitty mags.