1. E.P.I.C.

Could you please put this as U2start background?

And congrats guys...this was better than I thought...can't wait for next year's awards!

2. We need something to pass the time with now...maybe burn an effigy of all of the winners, week by week.
  3. Acceptance speeches.

Go.
  4. +1
  5. Congratulations to everyone !!!

6. Well, I'd like to start by thanking my beloved lower class members of our community for not picking up the phone and voting for me. A few members did vote for me in the category of 'Most Questionable Taste In Music' - for that, I don't know whether to thank you, or cry. I suppose that since you pushed me into joint second with Drew, I should thank you and after all, it was the one I was gunning for. So thank you all those who voted. Those who voted for Drew, I will find you...

If you voted for me in another category, your love has been noted. I'd like to take this opportunity to offer my envious congratulations to all of the winners (except u2spear). Congratulations

Now, I'm going to collect dylbagz's award for 'Most Likely to Get Banned'. He won't be getting it mind, I'm keeping it.

See ya!
  7. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:First I'd like to thank everyone for recognizing my threadjacking skills.

Secondly I'd just like to thank everyone for being so easily deceived when I am taking command of my zombie army

Already done mine^
  8. Too bad there wasn't a category for most hate of the live remix of "I"ll Go Crazy If I Don't Remix uh Ruin a Song Tonight." I take every single opportunity to scream from the mountains that the song was ok as Walk On's weaker cousin, but terrible as a Pop wannabe.

I would've won that. Or maybe an award for hating nearly every U2 remix, and hating the ridiculous names they come up with for remixes.

With Or Without You(Fish Died in the Water In The Frying Pan Mix)
    A Sort of Homecoming(Useless Mix of a great song Remix Mix)
    40(Heaven And Hell Fish Out of Water Mix)

Well, this post has no meaning, but it is what it is. I'm even on prince.org making posts about how I hate the I'll Go Crazy Mix. Doubt too many of those around here cross post on Prince fansites.

I better stop, before I win an award for being annoying. I do mean to bug you.
  9. ^ Ah, prince.org. I frequent it regularly.

10. I always wondered if you used some form of Aerosmith on there, since I seem to remember you posting there, and thinking..."Is that the guy from U2start?" As much as I want to believe I'm hated here, I am pretty much loathed there. I have the gall to praise Prince's studio recordings for his entire career, and pick on his overblown reputation live, that I think he lives up to only every now and then. Of course, I don't post here enough to be hated yet. Then again, I love the way U2 handles their career for the most part, while as a much bigger Prince fan, am jealous of U2, even though I think Prince is better.