1. And here I was thinking Olof was going to win for his sarcasm, surprising someone else did
  2. Originally posted by pleasegone:[..]

I always wondered if you used some form of Aerosmith on there, since I seem to remember you posting there, and thinking..."Is that the guy from U2start?" As much as I want to believe I'm hated here, I am pretty much loathed there. I have the gall to praise Prince's studio recordings for his entire career, and pick on his overblown reputation live, that I think he lives up to only every now and then. Of course, I don't post here enough to be hated yet. Then again, I love the way U2 handles their career for the most part, while as a much bigger Prince fan, am jealous of U2, even though I think Prince is better.

Nope, never posted or registered, just doing the viewing from time to time.

Are you under the same name there as here?

3. Great use of sarcasm by yourself as well
  4. My quick 'acceptance speech':

While I didn't win a major award, I'm pleased that I received the votes for second-place and others that I was expecting (I wouldn't listen to half of that music either). It would also appear that it was taken note of a certain banning - so watch out.

Especially you. Yeah, you.

5. Who knows, I may be mixing the two sites up. I'm the immortal stillwaiting over there. If I go spend $324 to see Prince, and Shelby sings lead on 4 songs, and shouts "Put Your Hands Up" over 50 times a night, I will be making posts about how annoying she is. Imagine if U2 hired some backup singers who hyped up the crowd during "Streets?" People would lose their minds here. Sad thing is, she is a good singer who Prince is using the wrong way. Of course, mentioning this on a U2 awards thread is likely going to keep me from winning one. Maybe I can try to never win an award here....good or bad. That is probably easier to shoot for.
  6. as official Prom Teddy Bear, I still have no clue what to put into my acceptance speech.....

dancing is out of the question, sadly
  7. Can you sing instead? 'Sing us a song you're the prom queen'.

Pleasegone - yes I've seen you on there before somewhere, or at least someone with a similar name.

8. ROTFLOL at that smiley as well, OMG

9. hasn't it happened to you before? thought this was normal while you're online.... I get bumped in the face all the time
  10. It only happens to me when Tim is around
  11. I aim to please.
  12. Paul McGuinness would like to congratulate our Prom King LikeASong...