1. Loads of bands are doing this kind of collection (Green Day, Foo Fighters, Bruce Springsteen) so it wouldn't surprise me if U2 eventually done it. But it's clearly a fake. They would call it 1980-2009 - that would make more sense.
  2. I have no problem with Wide Awake In America being included. It was a worldwide release along with Under A Blood Red Sky wasn't it? Unlike 7 or Wide Awake In Europe.

I agree with Drew though, you can pick up all of the albums for much less than the ~$100 that this is going for on eBay.

I do question it's authenticity though. Problem for me is that with such a good looking box set, it has an FBI anti-piracy label on the bottom but doesn't appear on a site like Amazon.com. The bottom and the side do look extremely similar to the Boy-War boxset.
  3. It has 19 CDs in it meaning it might possibly be the Boy and October deluxe edition? Seeing that it only has 17 albums in it.
  4. Nope. Best Of 1980 - 1990 and Best Of 1990 - 2000 were two CDs each. This also has 18 Singles - 1 CD.
  5. Ah, right enough. That makes more sense as it would be weird if they didn't release the War deluxe edition with it too.
  6. ...
    If you look at this picture:

Certain releases (October, War, Rattle and Hum and Achtung Baby) seem to have the insert booklet. Either they've been placed there from an official release or this is one well thought out fake.
  7. I see FAKE FAKE FAKE written all over that eBay listings. Maybe there's something wrong with my monitor
  8. Did anybody buy this boxset?
  9. F A K E

10. It's fake? I didn't know