1987-09-17 - Boston
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour
Songs played: 21
Audio recordings: 3

1. Forget everything I've said so far. You're a good man, Sergio Santos.
  2. This sounds fabulous...

Quite a find!
  3. Is there a new link in the "shows" section for this new version? I see the two versions that have been there for a while (mp3 and flac) but I am assuming neither of those are the new upload.
  4. Originally posted by RUMMY:Is there a new link in the "shows" section for this new version? I see the two versions that have been there for a while (mp3 and flac) but I am assuming neither of those are the new upload.

Did you miss the gerund? UploadING I have a busy line right now (I'm sending and receiving important, heavy data) so upload is quite slow. 28% of 255 MB uploaded already.
  5. Thanks a lot for your work.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Did you miss the gerund? UploadING I have a busy line right now (I'm sending and receiving important, heavy data) so upload is quite slow. 28% of 255 MB uploaded already.

Yes, I saw the ING, Sergio.

However, "crissybaby" said that it soundS fantastic (present tense!) so I assumed that this person was listening to your upload.
  7. I still say you're a good man, Sergio.
  8. in fact, you can listen it free, for 14 days, if you login... to the website
  9. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

Yes, I saw the ING, Sergio.

However, "crissybaby" said that it soundS fantastic (present tense!) so I assumed that this person was listening to your upload.

I'm just streaming it from the site...
  10. you're just... PERFECT !!!

i hope for http://www.wolfgangsvault.com that only you will do this, if each concert on the website is available for 5 bucks, and only one pay and give it to others, i think they will have to shut the site LOL