1987-09-17 - Boston
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour
Songs played: 21
Audio recordings: 3
  1. Gotcha.

I get over-eager about U2 bootlegs, sometimes.

It has been said that ISHFWILF cuts out. How bad is it?
  2. "It has been said that ISHFWILF cuts out. How bad is it?"

As it is from REAL soundboard (not the audio "soundboard" made from the PRO SHOT VIDEO recording,)

ISHWILF is COMPLETE!!!

and sounds really nice.

i've dreamed of this show, complete, since 25 years, and now it is...
    unbelievable...
  3. This really is exciting - and it makes up for the "no-Streets" show that they included with the 2007 JT remaster.

Now iff only we could get a SB recording of the 1987-04-24 show (the one with ASOH) and some more ZooTV ones...but of course now I am getting greedy and not appreciating what we already have. There's a lesson in there somewhere, I'm quite certain.
  4. i'm making a "promenade" trough the website... i'm listen to 1987 soundboard recordings of PINK FLOYD... very clear and nice sound...
  5. Any good Zeppelin there? I had a quick peak but I'm at work - keep getting interrupted.
  6. NO led zep at all on this site...
    for Plant/Page nice shows, go there :-)
  7. Why no maggies farm
  8. Simply because they did not play this song on sep. 18 1987...
  9. Errrrr
  10. error in the sleeve...
    check there

U2 Setlist: September 18, 1987 at Boston, MA

Venue: Boston Garden

Opening Act(s): Mason Ruffner

Main Set: Where the Streets..., I Will Follow, Trip Through Your Wires, I Still Haven't Found, MLK, The Unforgettable Fire, Bullet The Blue Sky, Running to Stand Still, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Exit, In God's Country, Help, Helter Skelter, Bad, October, New Year's Day, Pride

Encore(s): One Tree Hill, With or Without You, Spanish Eyes, Out Of Control, 40

11. there used to be san francisco 1969 but it got removed. Led Zeppelin are one of the acts still in dispute with wolfgang's vault over the legality - most other acts/record companies have accepted it's legitimacy.
  12. by the way if any of you want to make your own recording. Get a free trial membership to wolfgang's vault, download soundtap streaming audio recorder from nch software - you get a few days free trial of that as well, and away you go - could be quicker than waiting for rapidshare download slots.