1. Wrigley is THE place to see a game alongside Fenway. Where are your seats?? I try to hit at least a few games every season. There's just nothing like Wrigley.
  2. Along with Fenway, Wrigley is a haven.
  3. Speaking of those two places I'm mildly surprised U2 didn't land one of them for the final US leg on 360.
  4. Too many games going on?
  5. I think we got seats behind home plate. I know they weren't cheap. We're also going to a White Sox game too, but we will get cheap tickets to that. Also, the Cubs are playing the White Sox, so that should be fun.

I probably hate the Red Sox more than any other sports team, but I want to see a game at Fenway so badly. Both those venues are just legendary.
  6. That or capacity. Soldier Field sold about 68,000 tickets if I remember correctly...seated capacity is only 61,000 but they fit a ton more on the field. Wrigley's seated capacity is like 41,000 or so. In order to make the amount of money they could have made at SF they would have had to do two nights at Wrigley, and at that point why not just do two at SF again.
  7. Originally posted by lestertriplett87I think we got seats behind home plate. I know they weren't cheap. We're also going to a White Sox game too, but we will get cheap tickets to that. Also, the Cubs are playing the White Sox, so that should be fun.

I probably hate the Red Sox more than any other sports team, but I want to see a game at Fenway so badly. Both those venues are just legendary.

Cubs/Sox games are LEGENDARY .

There's a chance I'll be at whatever game you are...my dad has season tickets and I hassle him for a good game every year. Generally try to make it to Cubs/Sox. We'll have to talk as it draws nearer and perhaps meet at the game for a hot dog
  8. Cool. I've never been to Chicago so I'm looking forward to it. You'll have to tell me some good places to eat or go to.
  9. Originally posted by lestertriplett87Cool. I've never been to Chicago so I'm looking forward to it. You'll have to tell me some good places to eat or go to.

I'm from the south suburbs, so I might not have as great of an idea as some other people (there's one boarder that actually lives in the city, she hasn't been around lately but I can get ahold of her and get you two in touch if you wanted)...but I definitely know a few great places to grab a bite, specifically around Wrigley for pre/post game snacks and drinks.

Just PM me any time
  10. Congratulations to André Myhrer for winning the slalom skiing world cup this year!!!! And winning today GO SWEDEN!
  11. I don't know if this classifies as "sport", but everyone's raving about it so why not post it.

Live video feed from the Red Bull Stratos thingie:

12. Filling that huge balloon up

I read that it's higher than the Eiffel Tower