1. I wasn't much excited by this whole matter, but I was freaking out while watching it live. Strong goosebumps when he actually jumped off...
  2. The jumping off the platform was definitely the coolest part.
  3. Unbelievable. Where do I sign up?

The view is absolutely staggering.
  4. 1176 km/h / 729 mph without any mechanical support. Dude, that rocks.
  5. is that a sport? really? wow sport within the reach of all? is there an american college tournament yet?
    what next? intergalactic formula 1 .. space shuttle vs enterprise vs millenium falcon?
  6. Originally posted by clover68:is that a sport? really? wow sport within the reach of all? is there an american college tournament yet?
    what next? intergalactic formula 1 .. space shuttle vs enterprise vs millenium falcon?

=>

7. you were not meant to be my "target" .. my sarcasm is towards the general exaltation, here (italy) for this "sport" record .. i would have said that also if posted in other threads
  8. Originally posted by clover68:you were not meant to be my "target" .. my sarcasm is towards the general exaltation, here (italy) for this "sport" record .. i would have said that also if posted in other threads

Yeah, but I think there's no other suitable thread for this "thing" (I will avoid calling it sport from now on haha).
  9. (:P )

10. It truly is amazing that the human body can withstand such force!!

I take my hat off to this guy. Truly an astonishing achievement!! It begs the question... What's next??
  11. Originally posted by colbourne25:[..]

It truly is amazing that the human body can withstand such force!!

I take my hat off to this guy. Truly an astonishing achievement!! It begs the question... What's next??

It was revised and taken up to 1350 km/h this morning
  12. holy shit!!!!