1. Originally posted by clover68:is that a sport? really? wow sport within the reach of all? is there an american college tournament yet?
    what next? intergalactic formula 1 .. space shuttle vs enterprise vs millenium falcon?

Any problem with intergalactics ??? I love Messi
  2. first he must win world championship

3. He will win ! ( i hope )

and then he will travel to Mars to break another records
  4. Of course it's a sport.
  5. what about who was a "hero" at one time ..

The global governing body of cycling today said it will officially strip Lance Armstrong of his seven Tour de France titles and ban him from the sport for life, marking an epic downfall for the cyclist once lauded as the greatest of all time but now at the center of a doping scandal.
    "Lance Armstrong has no place in cycling and he deserves to be forgotten in cycling," Pat McQuaid, the president of the International Cycling Union
  6. Still a hero for me, everyone used (Or still uses) so he still was the best
    I believe that during his 7 Tour victories, almost all the riders in the top 10 were caught with dope.

If you ask me he doesnt deserve the treatment he gets now, I still see him as a great person and a good sportman.
  7. stating that i don't follow the cycling, i don't agree
    even though he was the best .. still he was the best of the dope-men not sport-men
  8. Originally posted by clover68:stating that i don't follow the cycling, i don't agree
    even though he was the best .. still he was the best of the dope-men not sport-men

What Bart said ( i think) that that rule is for every cycling...dope is very used in that sport ....so he don´t deserve the treatment he gets now
  9. True, but when everybody uses he still was the best

He sure is a cheater, but I do respect the man. Coming back from cancer and building a organisation to stop cancer is just great.
  10. from that side nothing to say at all of course .. from the sport side no
  11. Half politics, half sports.

Russian athletes have protested against Russian government's anti-homosexual politics and statements by doing this:

Bravo!
  12. Haha the other two are a little bit "of shit".