1. Any Red Sox fans here?
  2. LOL i love this topic, sport is my passion cant live without it (like music)
    im totally devoted to Basketball and Surf lifesaving (Surf Boat Rowing) mainly!
  3. Soccer for sure. I play forward. Leading all time scorer for girls and guys at my high school's history.
    #7.
    my favorite sport to watch is the baseball. I am a die hard Cubs fan despite our team not winning the World Series for 99 years. I'm always optimistic for this year!
  4. Good ole American Baseball. Let's go Yankees!!!

5. to watch is wrestling
    to do is horseriding
  6. Originally posted by RemyI'm surfing.. a lot.

YAYA glad im not the only one. Nice Remy!
  7. Originally posted by molang7Soccer for sure. I play forward. Leading all time scorer for girls and guys at my high school's history.
    #7.
    my favorite sport to watch is the baseball. I am a die hard Cubs fan despite our team not winning the World Series for 99 years. I'm always optimistic for this year!

Wow thats awesome, sounds like you have some talent far out! good on ya!
    Must say im a Giants fan, even though im a kiwi i know a little tiny it about baseball
  8. I used to play rugby on the Wing, and will probably start again when i go to University later this year.
  9. Originally posted by tui[..]

Wow thats awesome, sounds like you have some talent far out! good on ya!
    Must say im a Giants fan, even though im a kiwi i know a little tiny it about baseball

I'll teach ya some about baseball, and you'll like the Cubbies
  10. Football 4ever!!! I play it actively...well, I don't play actively football, but I very often play FIFA 08 And I also like climbing the walls with Prince of Persia
  11. Originally posted by KernelGood ole American Baseball. Let's go Yankees!!!

How are you guys going to manage without ol' Joe Torre at the helm?
  12. Originally posted by molang7Soccer for sure. I play forward. Leading all time scorer for girls and guys at my high school's history.
    #7.

Cubs fans have suffered much longer than us Sox fans have--we're rooting for you guys up here in Sox Nation.