1. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2[..]

Cubs fans have suffered much longer than us Sox fans have--we're rooting for you guys up here in Sox Nation.

thanks!! Cubs and Sox fans (DEFINITELY NOT WHITE SOX FANS!) are pals. We feel each other's pain, well use to feel your pain !
  2. played every sport growing up..excelled in bball, hockey, soccer, football and tennis...not too shabby..haha Never really liked baseball. I love golf but im too inconsistent to ever consider myself good. I still play sports a lot but not nearly as much as i used too. Now I mostly play music...but I am an avid NBA fan. GO PHOENIX SUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Originally posted by molang7[..]

I'll teach ya some about baseball, and you'll like the Cubbies

Now that would be good, i think i know the basics, but my friend you may find it har to convert me from Giants to the Cubbies
  4. Originally posted by Jcbasketplayed every sport growing up..excelled in bball, hockey, soccer, football and tennis...not too shabby..haha Never really liked baseball. I love golf but im too inconsistent to ever consider myself good. I still play sports a lot but not nearly as much as i used too. Now I mostly play music...but I am an avid NBA fan. GO PHOENIX SUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phoenix Suns? lol nice nice thats Nash right?, gotta say im a Miami Heat fan,
  5. Originally posted by molang7[..]

thanks!! Cubs and Sox fans (DEFINITELY NOT WHITE SOX FANS!) are pals. We feel each other's pain, well use to feel your pain !

This will be your year! It will most definitely not be the year for the Yankees--their reign is over.
  6. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2[..]

This will be your year! It will most definitely not be the year for the Yankees--their reign is over.

Thank God! There's no team I hate more than the Yankees (well maybe the White Sox...Live on the southside but cheer for the North Siders!) ....too many championships and too little for my guys in the blue pin stripes!

and Tui, you know a lot about American sports! Steve Nash and the Suns... even some of my friends wouldn't even know that!! well you are a basketball person aren't you?
  7. OK, I'm normally not a bragging person, but sports has a huge place in my life, and it would be crazy not to brag. I've played basketball competitively for 9 years, and just about everything else not-competitively. But might play Soccer as well next year, as my friends say I'm a waste of talent if I don't play on a team. Ironic that this subject should be brought up, as we had my homeschool team's awards banquet last night. I won Leading Scorer, Offensive Player of the Year, and Best Free Throw % for Junior High. And for JV (Lower High School, but they let some of us in 8th grade play up) I won the "Mental Toughness" award, and came in second for Leading Scorer, Offensive Player of the Year, and Best Free Throw %.

I know nobody cares about any of this, but I had to share it, as it's probably the proudest day of my life.
  8. good for you!!! thats awesome! keep up with it!! don't worry, i've had my share of bragging... just look up a couple posts! I don't think its bragging, by the way, just letting people know about your accomplishments!
  9. Originally posted by molang7good for you!!! thats awesome! keep up with it!! don't worry, i've had my share of bragging... just look up a couple posts! I don't think its bragging, by the way, just letting people know about your accomplishments!

You're right, everyone brags from time to time. Perfectly normal.
  10. Originally posted by easports43OK, I'm normally not a bragging person, but sports has a huge place in my life, and it would be crazy not to brag. I've played basketball competitively for 9 years, and just about everything else not-competitively. But might play Soccer as well next year, as my friends say I'm a waste of talent if I don't play on a team. Ironic that this subject should be brought up, as we had my homeschool team's awards banquet last night. I won Leading Scorer, Offensive Player of the Year, and Best Free Throw % for Junior High. And for JV (Lower High School, but they let some of us in 8th grade play up) I won the "Mental Toughness" award, and came in second for Leading Scorer, Offensive Player of the Year, and Best Free Throw %.

I know nobody cares about any of this, but I had to share it, as it's probably the proudest day of my life.

That's really awesome--congrats! It's not bragging at all if you know you're good.
  11. Originally posted by easports43OK, I'm normally not a bragging person, but sports has a huge place in my life, and it would be crazy not to brag. I've played basketball competitively for 9 years, and just about everything else not-competitively. But might play Soccer as well next year, as my friends say I'm a waste of talent if I don't play on a team. Ironic that this subject should be brought up, as we had my homeschool team's awards banquet last night. I won Leading Scorer, Offensive Player of the Year, and Best Free Throw % for Junior High. And for JV (Lower High School, but they let some of us in 8th grade play up) I won the "Mental Toughness" award, and came in second for Leading Scorer, Offensive Player of the Year, and Best Free Throw %.

Aww Nate well done! you so deserve that.. Thats not bragging its always so nice to be recognized for all the hard work you do! Congrats Mate
  12. Originally posted by molang7[..]

and Tui, you know a lot about American sports! Steve Nash and the Suns... even some of my friends wouldn't even know that!! well you are a basketball person aren't you?

Yep must say i am a bball fan, try to follow the NBA when its on TV over here in NZ, which it usually isnt and if it is at crazy times of the day/night ha