1. Awesome! Great game. Argentina made it hard
  2. Deserved title - the best team of the tournament (by far) has won So glad for the Football itself, for all the Germans that have spent their time and money in this trip, and for all my Deutsch friends (thinking of you so much Kirsten). Well done Argentina, well fought, well played. Kudos!! What a great match. Lovely lovely football!
  3. Deutschland!
    Great game, either team deserved it this game, but Germany was better the whole tournament
  4. Congratulations Germany and our German fans
  5. Hahahaha Messi best player? Sure, sure.......

Nice game deserved winner ofcourse, Germany played the best of all. Argentina got some good shots but over all played a weak tournament. Happy for Germany
  6. If a team deserved to win that game it was Germany, but only just. That World Cup Final just plated up a plethora of some disgraceful and shoddy sportsmanship. I hate to say it but a lot of it came from Germany. They played better overall, not just in the final but in the entire tournament. Argentina did play well and should have taken their chances but were evidently the weaker team. Messi was pretty vacant throughout the entire match. He was absolutely useless.

Well done Germany and all the fans
  7. Congrats to Andrew on the prediction win!! I did my best to beat him by changing my prediction to Argentina to have a chance. Like I thought Germany won though. Congrats to them too! Great to see the team that scored the most goals win the cup.
  8. Originally posted by bartajax:Hahahaha Messi best player? Sure, sure.......

Nice game deserved winner ofcourse, Germany played the best of all. Argentina got some good shots but over all played a weak tournament. Happy for Germany

Did they award Messi the MVP?? Really?!?!

Today's MVPs have been Mascherano and Boateng for me. And in the whole tournament... Robben and Mascherano, maybe Kroos and James Rodriguez too... But Messi has been nowhere near them.
  9. Can't believe Messi won the player of the tournament

10. Should be Robben maybe, but i really give a **** at last, cos WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
  11. Kirsten? Please give a statement!