1. Now you mention it...
    So there will be nobody there indeed.
  2. Yep, that's what the #ieTour stands for. Due to the backlash from the Apple stunt, they've jumped in bed with Microsoft. Even The Edge has lent his name to the browser for Windows 10.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    That's it, that was my preferred spot when I saw the final stage, but then I saw the band was (quite obviously) facing most of the audience, and not the few people that will be behind the E, so you'll be seeing their backs most of the time. Anyway I expect the end of the E not to be very crowded so maybe you can move around once there. Let's see!

Good point. My preferred spot for the first half of the show. Then move to somewhere close to your preferred spot before intermission. I'd expect your spot to get a whole lot busier once the band's up on the e-stage, it will be a great view!
  4. Loved the article, looking forward to part 2. I'm always interested with the thought process behind the stage designs. That mini-documentary about The Claw was also really good.
  5. Any idea if the E&I stage is the same as I&E? Can't believe they would do the same idea twice.
  6. It's believed to be very similar, yes.
  7. I think the only change will be instead of the stage light being yellow, it will be blue.
  8. and maybe not the lightbulb, which was pretty cool
  9. the way the seating maps look, i'd say the same. i always thought it would be since it's the same theme... stage will be the same, they'll just use different visual content. if i were betting man, that's where i'd be laying my money...
  10. blue instead of the yellow, the stage in 2015 had yellow so guessing it will be changed
  11. Hence the logo it's probably the same with blue light and not the yellow. Maybe a swinging microphone instead light bulb.