1. Originally posted by BelgianBono:[..]
    Indeed. That's why I'm not concerned at all.
    They could've been "trapped" in the screens during 360 all the time as well, but they weren't. Except for COBL and Zooropa. Nobody bothered. Actually was one of the highlights of the show. (I say SHOW, not persé musically (COBL))
    The unforgettable fire
  2. Originally posted by Ali709:Those of you (including myself) concerned with how the Red zone is going to affect GA...a floor setup picture was sent to red zone ticket holders which looks like this:

This seems better

I actually prefered both the previous RZ layouts. This RZ layout takes up a whole lot of rail on the I-stage, only leaving room for 5-6 GA'ers either side. On both the previous layouts I was thinking of getting a rail spot behind RZ , for a good overall view of the show. I really hope the e-stage rail is available for GA, as I can't see too many spots with views for short folk (like myself). Can't please everyone I guess

Although I'm guessing the new plan isn't to scale (or they sold more RZ tickets). That's way too much room for 50 people!
  3. Originally posted by Ali709:Those of you (including myself) concerned with how the Red zone is going to affect GA...a floor setup picture was sent to red zone ticket holders which looks like this:

[image]

This seems better
    Fantastic Although I thought the Red Zones were something like 100 tickets or so? That looks like 1500 or 2000 lol.
  4. Ah yes, forget about that.
    My message remains the same though : it will only be for a few songs, don't worry. If it's for +/- 10 songs, it'll lose the effect.
  5. Man I can't wait. I've only seen U2 indoors twice (Dublin #4 ;89 and Manchester #2 '01) and never in GA indoors. Roll on 16/09
  6. Originally posted by BelgianBono:[..]
    Indeed. That's why I'm not concerned at all.
    They could've been "trapped" in the screens during 360 all the time as well, but they weren't. Except for COBL and Zooropa. Nobody bothered. Actually was one of the highlights of the show. (I say SHOW, not persé musically (COBL))

THEY WERE TRAPPED....it was in Edmonton that the big screen failed... i was in the front row for me it was the best moment EVERY as i had direct engagment with him as I made a "camera clicking" hand motion.(2 min & 5 seconds!!). here is the video (behind it you can see the big screen fail!!
  7. ^ Oh, look, a random Rain snippet... HAHAHA
  8. Originally posted by sholbech22:[..]

THEY WERE TRAPPED....it was in Edmonton that the big screen failed... i was in the front row for me it was the best moment EVERY as i had direct engagment with him as I made a "camera clicking" hand motion.(2 min & 5 seconds!!). here is the video (behind it you can see the big screen fail!! [YouTube Video]
  9. Amazing picture:

10. That is an amazing pic, thanks Remy! Can't wait to see the show, though I've got to wait for 6 more months. Now I wonder if it'll be a good view throughout the show from where the curl of that 'e' finishes?
  11. I wonder if the "e" has space for fans in there. Don't think so, but if that's the case, that will be the best spot ever, you will actually be surrounded by the band.
  12. I don't think so, it's just the lights. We've seen pictures with the 'e' filled in.