1. Every Breaking Wave, Raised By Wolves, Cedarwood Road, SLABT, Troubles... also Volcano and Lucifer's Hands are really great tracks...

2. Really funny to read old things
  3. Sleep like a baby tonight <3
  4. I just love Cedarwood Road, and it's so cool live !!
  5. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:I woke up at the moment when the miracle occurred, I get so many things I don't deserve

Happy birthday Songs of Innocence! Four years ago already, wow... that release was such a special thing for me! The first half of my favourite U2 album...

Happy birthday SOI, wow, four years and one day! Such a long time but such a wonderful time with this beautiful music I ‘m always listening.
  6. Who would've thought we'd have to wait three years? I want to hear 2014/15's Songs of Experience!
  7. Love this album, didn’t realise until more recently just how much I loved it and thought when it was released perhaps my excitement at a new u2 album was clouding my judgement but it’s great. I’ve listened to it so many times and not only do I never get bored of it but it seems to get better with just about every listen.
  8. yes! Iris + Cedarwood Road are really good songs and work great live, so, nice job from the band to keep them in the setlist.
  9. Iris is still such a good, classic U2 song. Am I the only that it does remind a lot of Ultraviolet ? Just seems like the same kind of U2 song to me, especially guitar-wise.
  10. Originally posted by deanallison:Love this album, didn’t realise until more recently just how much I loved it and thought when it was released perhaps my excitement at a new u2 album was clouding my judgement but it’s great. I’ve listened to it so many times and not only do I never get bored of it but it seems to get better with just about every listen.
    Yes yes yes. I find it also more focused and tighter than SOE.
  11. The last three songs on SOI are stellar. The last 2 on SOE are not really a match.
  12. Originally posted by Sev00:Iris is still such a good, classic U2 song. Am I the only that it does remind a lot of Ultraviolet ? Just seems like the same kind of U2 song to me, especially guitar-wise.
    Oh, I agree 100%! I have always thought them the same style of U2 song.