1. I always associate ATYCLB's release date with 2001 for some reason, sorry.

BUT, it would be staged in 2021, just because the album was released at the end of 2000.
  2. I suppose just this once I could put the axe away. It is their worst album. I couldn't even recognise Grace.
  3. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    I suppose just this once I could put the axe away. It is their worst album. I couldn't even recognise Grace.
    I'd say it's more preposterous that you couldn't recognise Grace.
  4. Another hilight of the weekend just gone. The confused faces trying to work out if my phone speaker was brok or we stumbled across a weird demo version of Grace. Sadly neither, the song is just that horrific.
  5. I hope SOE doesn't have startling lyrics like this:

Grace
    She takes the blame
    She covers the shame
    Removes the stain
    It could be her name

Anyone could write this pish.

6. And I was about to apologize for not doing cynicism properly!

7. And I was about to apologize for not doing cynicism properly!
  8. Originally posted by badirishcharlie:Willie Williams in today's Irish Times

“They’ve got the Experience album and we’re going to tour that next year,” he says quickly. “There’s a plan going forward, and then they’re talking about the record after that and the tour after that. Seriously, it’s like the priesthood – you can never really retire.”

This is the most encouraging sign for me. Willie isn't one to exaggerate or announce things prematurely, is he...?

Or is he just repeating what Bono wants to think?
  9. So Bono just confirmed in Paris that Little Things will close the album.
  10. "You're a liar, Bono!"
  11. Bono could confirm that water was wet and I wouldn't believe him.